Headlines News :
Home » , , » 121125 miss A’s Jia and Suzy are Sad They Aren’t Perfect on Stage

121125 miss A’s Jia and Suzy are Sad They Aren’t Perfect on Stage

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 | 12:46 AM


Transforming into beautifully blossoming women, miss A’s Jia and Suzy participated in a photo shoot with fashion magazine Allure.

Wearing different types of fluttery dresses and punning flowers into their hair, Suzy and Jia showed elegance in beauty, catching the breaths of even the staff workers on the set.

During the interview, the miss A members were asked where their energy comes from.

Suzy replied, “Before, it was hard to hide my tired expressions, but these days, I say to myself, ‘I am a pro.’ When I’m not having fun, it shows my face, but I don’t want to show that kind of image, so I try to forget that moment and enjoy the rest.”



Still a growing teenager with lots of worries, Suzy shared, “I don’t want to just be cute and fresh, but I want to do better, I want to mature, and I want to be acknowledge but because I always have a schedule, I don’t have a lot of time to myself. I want to show a perfect image on stage, but I can’t practice a lot, so it’s upsetting.”

Jia was asked if she felt any kind of nervousness with the growing number of girl groups within the two years since miss A’s debut.

She confidently replied, “A lot of people ask who miss A’s rivals are. I used to say we didn’t have any, but now I say that it’s miss A. Bad Girl Good Girl was successful, so a lot of people still remember that song. I want us to beat miss A during the Bad Girl Good Girl days. We have to show a more mature image through this album.”

 


ia and Suzy’s pictorial will be released in the December issue.

Photo Credit: Allure
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger