Headlines News :
Home » » 130319 miss A’s Fei is getting more comfortable on variety shows

130319 miss A’s Fei is getting more comfortable on variety shows

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 | 1:56 AM


miss A‘s Fei is becoming a rising star in the variety show field, and she revealed that she’s adjusting well to the scene.

In a recent interview, Fei stated, “Whenever I feature on a variety show, I have to show them some kind of comedic talent, but I don’t have any. When I’m on a variety show, I keep thinking of something funny to show. I try to remember funny stories whenever I normally hear them. I tell my members, ‘Remember this. I will share this story when I come out on a variety show.’”

When I appear on a variety show with my members, I tend to not speak much. I am not normally an outgoing person, so I showed a very quiet side in the past. Now that I get to go on variety shows by myself, I say a lot naturally.

“I used to worry about what would happen if I say something wrong because I am a foreigner, but as I keep doing variety shows, that pressure goes away. It’s not as difficult as it once seemed.”

Fei is currently starring on the variety shows ‘Master Chef Korea Celebrity‘ and ‘Dancing with the Stars 3‘.

Source + image: Star News via Nate
Tip: sofia
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger