Headlines News :
Home » » 130321 Why did miss A’s Fei tear up on ‘Master Chef Korea Celebrity’?

130321 Why did miss A’s Fei tear up on ‘Master Chef Korea Celebrity’?

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, March 21, 2013 | 3:26 AM


miss A‘s Fei has become the representative ‘chef idol’ on ‘Master Chef Korea‘ by winning challenge after challenge, but she seems to be having a somewhat stressful time on the competitive show.

During a recent filming of ‘Master Chef Korea Celebrity’, Fei began to tear up as she opened up about her desire to do her best for the show as well as ‘Dancing With the Stars 3‘. She shared, “Because my cooking was not coming out the way I wanted to, I lost confidence. I am practicing cooking, dancing, and singing all at the same time these days, so I lost a lot of weight. But I really love cooking. I like both cooking and dancing equally.”

Shin Bong Sun consoled her, saying, “I understand why you’re crying,” after which all of the other contestants showed their understanding as well.

Catch this episode on the 22nd!

Tip: sofia
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger