Headlines News :
Home » » 130323 miss A’s Fei and Super Junior-M’s Henry stand on the elimination block for ‘Master Chef Korea Celebrity’

130323 miss A’s Fei and Super Junior-M’s Henry stand on the elimination block for ‘Master Chef Korea Celebrity’

Written By Regina Kim on Sunday, March 24, 2013 | 8:03 PM


miss A‘s Fei and Super Junior-M‘s Henry were the two contestants up for elimination on the latest ‘Master Chef Korea Celebrity‘.

On the March 22nd episode, both idol contestants were on the chopping block.

Fei couldn’t help but spill tears as she said, “I worked really hard, but I’ve already done everything I can do well. To be honest, I was nervous today and I wasn’t confident at all, but I was disappointed anyway because I couldn’t do as well as I wanted. I only practiced dancing and singing, but lately I’ve been practicing cooking as well, so I lost a lot of weight. Still, I really like cooking. Right now, cooking is the same to me as singing and dancing.”

In the end, it was Henry who was eliminated from the competition.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger