Headlines News :
Home » » 130402 Suzy Says Her Personality Is Active and Tomboyish

130402 Suzy Says Her Personality Is Active and Tomboyish

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 | 9:12 PM


On “2013 Spring MBC Drama Big 3 Special,” which aired on April 1, Suzy was interviewed for her new upcoming fusion fantasy drama “Gu Family Book.”

When asked if the character Dam Yeo Wool in “Gu Family Book” was similar to her own personality, Suzy replied, “My own personality isn’t feminine. I am active and tomboyish, rather than girly.”

She continued, “I have always had a lot of aegyo. When I am at the set, I really want to create a happy atmosphere, and so that is why I become very chatty.”

Suzy also added, “I used to learn Taekwondo when I was younger, so I think I have a lot of things in common with Dam Yeo Wool.”

Meanwhile, the first episode of “Gu Family Book” will air on April 8, 2013.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger