Headlines News :
Home » » 130404 miss A’s Suzy carried her ‘Book of the House of Gu’ sword around everywhere?

130404 miss A’s Suzy carried her ‘Book of the House of Gu’ sword around everywhere?

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, April 4, 2013 | 11:22 PM


miss A‘s Suzy discussed some of the hardships she had to go through for her first action drama.

During the press conference for the upcoming MBC drama ‘Book of the House of Gu‘, Suzy said, “It’s my third drama, so it’s not like I have that much experience. But I’m thinking that if I focus on my character and work hard, I’ll be able to overcome the hardships and do well. It’s weird because the historical drama language is different from the way I usually talk. People who heard me thought it was awkward as well, so I practiced.”

She added, “To be honest, I didn’t have much time to learn. When I did learn, I focused a lot. Since I dance, memorizing the moves was similar to memorizing the choreography, so it helped. The action team also encouraged me. I always took my sword whenever I went filming anywhere else whether to a CF filming or something else. I wanted to get closer to the sword, so I carried it around, and I think it helped.”

The fantasy-historical drama takes place during the Joseon Dynasty and portrays the love and hate relationship of a male Gumiho or nine-tailed fox Choi Kang Chi(Lee Seung Gi) and martial arts instructor Dam Yuh Wool (Suzy). The drama will air starting on April 8 at 9:55PM KST.

What dedication! Are you looking forward to ‘Book of the House of Gu’?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger