Headlines News :
Home » » 130408 miss A Suzy Reveals Eye Contact Training, “You Need to Look At People In the Eyes”

130408 miss A Suzy Reveals Eye Contact Training, “You Need to Look At People In the Eyes”

Written By Regina Kim on Monday, April 8, 2013 | 11:43 PM


miss A Suzy Reveals Eye Contact Training, "You Need to Look At People In the Eyes"

Miss A’s Suzy explained why she always makes eye contact.

On KBS 2TV “Entertainment Relay,” Suzy filming for a commercial was visited. On this day, Suzy talked about herself being known to always make eye contact.

She said, “I think we should look at people in the eyes when talking to them. If I can’t see their eyes, I tend to think that they’re not listening to me. So I get anxious.”

Then the reporter said, “Can you look at me that way too?” arousing laughter.

Internet users who saw this commented, “I want her to look at me too”, “That’s good conversation manners” and “Even her explanation is cute.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger