Headlines News :
Home » » 130626 Miss A Suzy, “I couldn’t even sleep”

130626 Miss A Suzy, “I couldn’t even sleep”

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 2:11 AM


Suzy was greatly reviewed for her outstanding performance as Dam Yeo-wool in the MBC drama “Gu Family Book“. Her romance with Lee Seung-gi in the role of Choi Kang-chi sweetened up the atmosphere and became the heroine.

Suzy said, “I learned a lot from this drama. I was taken care of by many people like the director and fellow actors and actresses so I was able to gain more confidence. It was easy to act out Yeo-wool because she is more like me”.


She also showed her gratitude towards Lee Seung-gi and the director. She said, “The director doesn’t talk much but whenever he would tell me I did well at the end of a scene, I would feel so good – I couldn’t even sleep. I felt like Yeo-wool for real and Seung-gi looked like Kang-chi too”.

Suzy said, “I am grateful many people loved what I did. I didn’t even feel tired. I hope to see you soon with something else soon”.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger