Headlines News :
Home » » 130701 miss A’s Suzy Talks About The Pressure She Feels

130701 miss A’s Suzy Talks About The Pressure She Feels

Written By Regina Kim on Tuesday, July 2, 2013 | 1:42 AM


Recently, miss A’s Suzy opened up about how she feels in being so popular. In the interview, wherein media attended she stated, “I feel very pressured about my popularity. I believe this will not last forever.”

Suzy debuted as a girl group member and then turned to be quite a successful actress. She is currently the most popular TV star and even the greatest Korean actors would like the chance to work with Suzy in a certain project.

Suzy says, “People say that I’m a super star, but I really don’t feel that way. I know many people are loving me right now, but I start getting afraid when I think about how everything will disappear at one point.”

Suzy has been so busy in her acting career as cast of the hit drama ” Gu Family Book” which just ended last June 25th.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger