Headlines News :
Home » » 130731 Miss A’s Suzy Explains Why She Broke Down Crying At A Recent ‘Gu Family Book’ Press Event: ‘I Had Signs Of Depression’ Star Says

130731 Miss A’s Suzy Explains Why She Broke Down Crying At A Recent ‘Gu Family Book’ Press Event: ‘I Had Signs Of Depression’ Star Says

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, July 31, 2013 | 9:31 PM


Suzy says the abuse she suffered from her co-stars on the popular television drama "Gu Family Book," caused her to break down in tears at a recent press conference for the show.

It isn’t easy being “the nation’s first love.”

Singer and actress Bae Suzy of the K-pop girl group Miss A earned the emphatic title after starring in the 2012 film “Architecture 101.”

But Suzy found that it’s lonely at the top.

The star says the abuse she suffered from her co-stars on the popular television drama “Gu Family Book,” caused her to break down in tears at a recent press conference for the show.

“I suddenly started crying. It was because of several things,” Suzy said in an interview Monday on the South Korean television program “Healing Camp.”

“I always try to think positively. I feel more comfortable if I’m at a disadvantage and I don’t like to butt heads with people. I could bear the physical exhaustion but I couldn’t express the scars I received from people [in the cast]. Everything started to build up and when I kept thinking that I should hold it in, it just exploded.”

The 18-year-old Miss A bandleader claims the problems with her “Gu Family Book”co-stars began because of her age.

“There were a lot of instances where I was looked down upon because I am young,” Suzy explained.

“People tell me ‘you don’t know because you’re too young,’ but on the other hand, they expect me to act like an adult. These kinds of contradictions really made me mad.”

The star claims the whole ordeal even caused her to exhibit symptoms of clinical depression.

“In the end, I had signs of depression,” Suzy said.

“I wondered if I could continue to live like this and if I could endure through all of this tomorrow once again. Once, I was just laughing and talking with my friend and I suddenly started to cry.”

She admitted to never considering a career in acting.

“Trainees who want to become actors probably find me infuriating, but for me, my dream was always to become a singer,” Suzy said.

“I have never had any expectation of acting. So when I was offered the lead role in ‘Dream High,’ it was too much for me…at first, I cried and refused to do it. I never learned to act, and I had no confidence.”
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger