Headlines News :
Home » » 130822 Suzy, “I Feel Sexy After I Come Out of the Shower”

130822 Suzy, “I Feel Sexy After I Come Out of the Shower”

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, August 22, 2013 | 7:40 PM


Girl group miss A’s member Suzy revealed that she feels sexy after she walks out of a shower.

Suzy recently held a photo shoot and interview with the fashion magazine COSMOPOLITAN. During the interview, Suzy said, “I want to play a sexy, femme fetale role.”

When she was asked when she feels the most sexy, Suzy said, “The moment you walk out of the shower?,” smiling shyly.


Suzy said, “After I entered my 20s, I feel like I could do both the innocent and the sexy look, so I’ve been having a lot of fun.”

When she was asked what she would do if she could play freely, and she said, “I want to walk around freely without having to wear a hat or a mask and I want to go to the club too.”

Photo Credit: COSMOPOLITAN
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger