Headlines News :
Home » » 140715 miss A’s Min Reveals Her Passion For Music in bnt Magazine

140715 miss A’s Min Reveals Her Passion For Music in bnt Magazine

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 | 12:49 AM


Min, a member of the girl group miss A, recently did a photo shoot with bntmagazine where she showed her sexy, yet cute charms.

In the recent photo shoot with bnt, she worked with many different concepts. Starting from op art-like concepts to a modern concept where the idea of minimalism was reinterpreted, she was able to work with these concepts with her own style. Throughout the photo shoot, she was able to keep the lively atmosphere going through her natural expressions and poses. It could be because she has so much experience in doing photo shoots that she was able to perfectly express the different concepts.

Min sat down with bnt magazine and did an interview. She expressed her passion for music by saying, “Even if I didn’t become a singer, I think I still would’ve done something involving music. I really like dancing. I really want to do solo activities.”

Continuing on, when she was asked about her ideal type, she said, “When I’m talking, I look at the other person’s eyes. While looking, I think about them by myself.” Although she showed a hint of shyness when asked about this question, when she was asked about doing a provocative pictorial, she said, “I want to do it, but I don’t really get the chance to do it.”



Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger