Headlines News :
Home » » 150217 miss A's Fei reveals prejudice she endured in early days of debut

150217 miss A's Fei reveals prejudice she endured in early days of debut

Written By Regina Kim on Thursday, April 2, 2015 | 1:56 AM


miss A's Fei revealed some of the prejudice she endured during the early days of her debut. As one of the handful of Chinese idols promoting in a K-pop group, it seems she had her share of hardships.

On the February 17th episode of KBS 1TV's 'Neighbor Charles', Fei appeared as a one-day teacher and shared a few of her troubles along with singer Shannon, who has a British father and Korean mother. Fei revealed, "When I first came to Korea, someone asked me if I only take a shower once a week. I was taken aback. I said, 'I shower everyday? Why? Do you think Chinese people don't take showers?' The person seriously thought that. I was surprised."


Also on the show was Italian entertainer David, who said to Shannon, "My wife is Korean, and my son is mixed race. I wanted to tell him this when he grew older. I think people with prejudice have a very narrow perspective. You have to think of yourself as special. I'll tell this to my son as well. You're unique. You're one person, but you have two cultures. That's why you're able to share so much with other people. To live without prejudice, that's the most important thing in the world."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger