Headlines News :
Home » » 121103 miss A’s Suzy confesses she was a bad student

121103 miss A’s Suzy confesses she was a bad student

Written By Regina Kim on Sunday, November 4, 2012 | 11:46 PM


miss A‘s Suzy confessed she was a bad student in school.

On November 2nd’s broadcast of the ‘Go Show‘, Suzy revealed, “I slept a lot when I was a student. My outlook on life told me that I should sleep during class.”

Suzy continued, “I didn’t study much, but I went to school earlier than anyone else. When the lesson started, I blocked the top of my head with chocolate milk I bought on the way to school, opened up my book to the middle, and slept happily out in the open.”


She further revealed, “Once, I slept during first period, but when I woke up, I was in class by myself at the end of the day.“
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger