Headlines News :
Home » » 121104 miss A′s Suzy Looks Forward to Becoming a Grownup Next Year

121104 miss A′s Suzy Looks Forward to Becoming a Grownup Next Year

Written By Regina Kim on Sunday, November 4, 2012 | 11:54 PM


Suzy is looking forward to the day when she′ll really be a grownup.

Miss A recently went through with a photo shoot and interview for the entertainment and lifestyle magazine1st Look, and showcased its new sexy image in a black see-through style.

The girls donned tailored black jackets for a mannish look, along with see-through dresses and white shirts to emphasize their femininity.

In the interview, Suzy voiced her anticipation toward turning 20 next year.

"I was limited in my actions a lot compared to the other members because of my ′first love′ image," she said. "There was a limit in the styles and choreography the team could take up because of me, but now I can escape all those limitations. I plan to express everything I′ve kept bottled up inside me. I hope miss A will become more powerful and sexy."

About her ′Nation′s first love′ title, she said, "I′m actually really pressured. If you get locked up in one image, you′re limited in the next transformations you can take up. Everyone worries over my image when I wear see-through or other shocking items, even though I′m okay. So, I′m waiting for next year!"

The members also said they believed miss A was loved because, "We don′t try to be pretty or cute, and we′re honest and bold."

The full interview and photo spread can be found in the online and mobile versions of 1st Look.

Photo credit: 1st Look
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about Miss A - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger